WELCOME to Advent Lutheran!
Our Traditional Worship is held Sundays at 9:30 AM, all are welcome to watch in our sanctuary or online!
Links to the bulletin, worship videos, and transcribed sermons are uploaded after the service on the 9:30 AM Worship Page.
After the 9:30 service, join us for coffee hour!
Save the Date:
Special Congregational Meeting: Sunday June 19th immediately after worship.
* The Men of Advent will be meeting at Morning Story Saturday June 4th at 8:00 am
* The Women's Bible Study will be meeting on Tuesday June 7th at 10:00 am. For further info please visit the Women's Bible study page.
* The XYZ'S will be meeting on Wednesday June 8th at 12:00 in the Fireside Lounge. For further info please visit the XYZ page.
* Bike to Work Day is Wednesday June 22nd.
Vacation Bible School: Led by Rainbow Trail
Monday August 1st to Friday August August 5th.
Check back in a couple of weeks for further information.
The Radio Players performed their spring plays on Sunday April 3rd. If you were unable to attend please click the link below to view. Enjoy the show!!
CHURCH COUNCIL MISSION SUPPORT STATEMENT:
The Council of Advent works to support the Mission of Advent, “So All May Know Christ’s Love.” By:
Ensuring a responsible and trustworthy organization by faithfully doing the business of the congregation. This includes overseeing the business of the church, ethically, responsibly, and with integrity
Leading the congregation as representatives of all members, in visioning, long range planning and setting goals and priorities in an open, inviting environment.
Ensuring the Constitution of Advent is a living document and is followed and updated as needed.
Supporting and aligning the identified Advent Ministry Initiatives.
Providing oversight, monitoring and approving the work of all Committees and our budget and staffing to support the ministry of Advent.
Providing clarification for the congregation on issues that come before Council and the congregation.
Council members will be ambassadors and role models for Advent through participation, encouragement, being open, friendly, welcoming, and compassionate.
KING SOOPERS REWARD PROGRAM
The rewards program has made a change. You will no longer need to reload your gift card after March 31, 2019. All you need to do is swipe your King Soopers card or put in your linked phone number at checkout and gas pumps. You can use your loaded funds on your gift card until empty but any funds loaded after 3/31 will no longer be credited to Advent.
AS ALWAYS, this program costs you nothing to contribute!
YOU MUST go into your online King Soopers Card account and add Advent to your community rewards selection. This is how you do it!
1. Go to www.kingsoopers.com and sign into your account, if you don’t have one, you need to sign up for one.
2. Next select the Savings & Rewards tab and scroll to the community rewards programs. Select Enroll Now
3. In search bar, type in Advent Lutheran Church, select and now you are enrolled.
4. Now you will see a confirmation that Advent Lutheran Church is your contribution account.